Oliver James are currently supporting the hiring an Top-tier Insurance company with no.1 business performance across multiple markets in APAC. With their strength of in established business model built on high-quality distribution, they have performed exceptionally well compared to their competitor despite the pandemics.
We are currently working with them to find them a Director, Business Management with a core responsibility in driving transformation in marketing and business partnership management.
- Implement and oversee the marketing governance efforts across the Asian regions and to align globalization.
- Define and implement a scalable transition & change management process, including enabling change through various marketing formats to achieve corporate-wide's KPIs.
- Define, manage, scale and monitor the global adaptation of relevant marketing policies, standards, and localize the best practices to the country marketing.
- Evaluate existing processes and identify optimization opportunities.
- Oversee efficient implementation of the marketing strategy in the regions by designing dashboards driving accountability, whilst to identifying synergy and optimization opportunities.
Business Partnership & Management
- Establish internal and external partnerships by identifying common interests and mutually beneficial opportunities to meet and exceed business goal of the company.
- Strong business and market sense with the ability to recommend appropriate initiatives to drive and achieve aligned business and pre-set KPIs for funds and retirement business.
- Be the champion and drive operation excellence across the corporate-wise community around marketing and partnership, focusing on providing professional and efficient support to sales channel on formulating effective marketing solutions to boost sales inflow.
- Work closely to marketing teams to develop sales tool, marketing and communication message and materials to uplift the company's leadership position and its competitiveness.
- Provide ad-hoc projects and initiatives as assigned with alignment of Group product strategy.
- 10+ years of relevant strategic partnership and marketing operation management experience, preferably working in brokerage firms, bancassurance or insurance companies.
- Sales oriented with in-depth knowledge on funds, MPF and pension products.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Cantonese is a must for this role, regional exposure preferred
We welcome candidates with background/experience in:
- Marketing / Product Marketing
- Strategy & Operations
- Consultancy firm