Seeking a Transformation Program Manager to drive strategic Digital Transformation programs across marketing, IT and other functional teams.
Key responsibilities include understanding project objective, establishing prioritization framework, identifying and coordinating processes, and monitoring and managing project performance.
- Set up a prioritization framework to optimize projects and ensure sufficient resource allocation
- Funnel candidate products into comprehensive, organized and manageable roadmap
- Identify and coordinate the complex interactions between relevant functional teams and various existing governance bodies and processes within Visa
- Develop effective, simplified processes that improve team's productivity across initiatives (i.e. content management, best practices, etc.)
- Establish frameworks to track milestones, goals and objectives, communicate progress and help identify issues early on
- Report on KPIs to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the project
- Build a team-level performance dashboard that provides an aggregated picture at different stages
Ideal candidate has experience in Project Management and/or Program Management, proven track record managing multiple project implementations and workstreams, has experience working with cross-functional teams and managing organizational dynamics, and is technology savvy. We are looking for Chinese-speaking candidates with 10-15 years of working experience.
- Develop the ability to deal constructively with highly complex situations by asking key questions, defining the scope of the project and breaking large challenges into smaller tasks
- Delegation, coordination, and issues management are crucial
- Ability to motivate and influence people without formal authority
- Exhibit superlative communication skills, and the formal and informal way of getting things done internally
- Have an analytical mindset and empathetic viewpoint