We are currently searching for a Digital Change Manager to join an international household brand, joining in a capacity supporting a Digital workplace transformation. Ensuring Users have the correct devices to enable their digital workplace environment!
As part of this position, you'll be joining as a Digital Change Manager. You will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of end user experience initiatives within the UK. This will be an integral role to the business and naturally you'll drive projects and optimise ways of working, enabling users. Ensuring they have the appropriate tools, the right training and the correct support required for their day-to-day role.
What impact you will create within the business:
- Drive adoption and management of digital workplace technologies to increase workforce productivity.
- Forge and maintain excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure a successful rollout of Digital workplace solutions.
- On a day-to-day basis you will ensure that employees have the motivation, permissions, and knowledge to fully utilise the IT supplied technologies that the business offer.
- Contribute to the creation and management of centralised repository of technology enablement resources. Such as: (Videos, How-to guides, quick start guides, etc.)
- Deliver enablement and awareness events / seminars.
- Coaching and developing junior members of the team to support the ability in using these tools.
- Offer improvement initiatives to the digital workplace global teams. Identifying potential improvements or impacts to customer experience, proactively managing potential disruptions.
- Build a network of enablement champions, facilitate knowledge sharing and collaboration across the region and globally through regular touch points and engagement.
- Take ownership over the Digital Workplace solutions to help support the global brand and reputation of this organisations IT landscape.
Ideally you will have:
- A strong understanding of Digital Workplace Technologies
- Windows 11
- Apple iOS
- Microsoft InTune
- MECM, Windows Update For Business
- VIP collaboration technologies
- Audio Visual Management - Crestron, Logitech, MS Teams Rooms
- Provided end-user services to 2000+ UK technology users.
- Change Management, The ability to guide and sustain substantial change in a dynamic complex operating environment.
- Experience with IT Service Management frameworks (eg, ITIL)
- Relevant Certifications, such as, PPM etc.
Essentially you will be the go-to person to lead a service line for Digital workplace, operating within Change management and technologies in the end user digital workplace. You'll have a natural ability to communicate and use interpersonal skills.
You will need to be within a commutable distance of this organisations office within Central London and / or their office in Croydon for a hybrid working approach!
If this sounds like something of interest, please click apply or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.