Digital Applications Manager (Digital Products) - West Yorks
We are looking Digital Application Manager to join a successful tech-leading business based in their West Yorkshire offices just off the M62 near Huddersfield/Halifax. They offer a hybrid model with 2-3 days in the office and work from home.
You will be a passionate and self-starting individual that's eager to deliver the support, development, and maintenance of their digital products. This includes managing the delivery and support of the digital products providing an open and customer attentive service.
This company is currently looking to innovate their service proposition with associated resources & IOT, a customer portal and smart phone application. This digitisation will transform the way customers journey and experience
To support this journey, we need a Digital Applications Manager to take ownership across this transformation, developing the digital products!
You will play a vital role in helping the business identify needed delivery processes, developing and managing support processes to help understand the next phase of developments. You will support the business in continuing to be a trusted partner - finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to customers needs.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Digital product development and delivery
- Solid understand of service delivery developments within the marketplace
- Understanding of digital application development and the full software development cycle
- Experience of communicating with various senior stakeholders across the business
- Good communication and influencing skills and excellent analytic skills
- Any knowledge of Progressive Web App, Angular, Python, Azure DevOps, Azure Web Apps is desired
- Understanding in architect solutions associated to application interfaces and data management is desired
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company forward thinking company that is where you will have a real voice in their digital transformation moving forward.