DEVOPS ENGINEER .NET - PERMANENT POSITION - BRUSSELS
If you are a Devops Engineer who is looking for new challenges, please continue to read:
This client is easily located. You will go to the office without any stress, and you won't spend to much time in the traffic jam.
This company is one the leaders of his market. By joining them, you will be part of an international company and you will have a lot of professional opportunity within an international environment!
They work with latest technologies of the market. You will learn and work with the latest technology and you will become an IT expert.
- THE JOB
For our client, you will:
* Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
* Test implemented designs
* Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
* Work directly with our developer and system administrator teams
* Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
* Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
* Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
* Manage CI and CD tools with team * Improve infrastructure development and application development
- THE PROFIL
* You have at least three years of experience
* You speak English fluently (French or Dutch are an advantage)
* Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
* Hands-on experience with .NET framework
* Experience with Linux infrastructure (Debian), CI/CD tools (gitlab), scripting such as bash
* Excellent knowledge of web architectures, protocols and micro-service architectures
* Monitoring solutions (Elastic, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus)
* Good problem solving and solution-oriented attitude