We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a rapidly expanding FinTech organisation. This forward thinking and tech driven business are currently growing and want to expand their UK business.
- To build high-quality Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment solutions
- Manage build / releases for Enterprise SaaS solutions in a dynamic environment
- To support & enhance build / deployment tools through automation using a combination of scripting processes
- Automate deployment & monitoring of applications
- To collaborate with development teams to optimise performance, migrate various development & production environments to the cloud
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working as a DevOps Engineer within an AWS environment
- Worked with various AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, API gateways, 53 DNS, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudTrail etc
- Experienced in hosting multi-tier /monolithic / micro services applications on AWS - based on customer needs
- Experience in setting up and working with configuration management using tools such as Chef, Pupet, Ansible, Terraform etc
- Automate Build / deployments & other repetitive tasks using PowerShell, Python, or tools like GitLab, Jenkins, CodeDeploy etc
- Good experience managing containerised applications (microservices) using kubernetes, Docker etc
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a tech-led and collaborative environment , playing a vital part in the next steps of this companies journey!
Click apply or email email@example.com