IMPORTANT NOTE: We can only accept applications of candidates with Dutch residency at this time.
For our client in the telecom sector, with an office in The Hague, we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with strong interest and knowledge of artificial intelligence (AI). We are looking for a somebody with a T-shaped profile, with a passion for creating technological solutions for the business. The right candidate will have a deep understanding of both traditional infrastructure operations and the unique challenges that come with deploying and scaling AI-based systems.
- Work closely with the AI development team to design, implement, and maintain infrastructure and software deployments that support machine learning and deep learning models
- Create and maintain automation scripts and tools for building, deploying, and scaling applications
- Continuously monitor, troubleshoot, and improve the performance and availability of our AI-based systems
- Implement and maintain security best practices for AI-based systems
- Collaborate with other teams to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks in AI-based systems
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in AI and DevOps and suggest improvements to the current processes
- Research and evaluate new technologies and tools to improve the overall performance and scalability of our AI-based systems
Must haves for the role:
- AI and Machine Learning skills, knowledge of IT Security
- Programming and scripting skills
- Agile basics and Scrum
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Solution-oriented mind-set
- Collaborative work style
Really nice to have knowledge and experience:
- Test Automation
- Continuous Testing
- SQL (Postgress)
What's on offer
- A good salary, with interesting benefits
- The ability to work hybrid and remotely
- The opportunity to work with cutting-edge applications, in experienced teams
- Access to external courses and certifications
- Growth opportunities are ample; both within this client and other top-100 clients of Oliver James
The culture in the team is open and diverse, with various nationalities and people of all walks of life.
If you're passionate about technology and AI, and want to join a team of highly skilled engineers who are making a difference in the telecommunications industry, we'd love to hear from you.
This job is based in The Hague, so candidate must be legally able to work in the Netherlands.
The company is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.