DEVELOPER .NET FULLSTACK SENIOR - EASY ACCESS LOCATION - STABILITY & SATISFACTION
Our client offers a stimulating work environment in which your creativity, innovation and enthusiasm can be fully expressed. In addition, there are real opportunities for development and this company deeply invest in the training and development of their employees.
Located next to Brussels-North train station, this opportunity will allow you to have a perfect work-life balance as it is easily accessible by public transports.
Join a strong Belgian brand in the banking sector that works with strong collaborators such as Proximus. This allows you to work in a company that is at the cutting edge of technology, to develop in .Net with the latest technologies and work in a modern working environment.
If you are looking for stability look no further as this company will provide you with the perfect professional stability that you may have been looking for several years. In addition, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable society.
Developer .Net Fullstack Senior - the job :
- You will contribute to the realisation of the company's ambitious and innovative Digital Roadmap.
- You will improve existing processes.
- You will interact with the various teams within your department, the company (including the teams responsible for IT architecture and technical aspects of the applications) and with their external partners.
- You will participate in the full development cycle of IT projects.
- You will analyse the needs and the progressive development of the projects.
- You will test and implement the new tools with particular focus to the quality of the solutions.
Developer .Net Fullstack Senior - your profile :
- You have a degree in IT (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent experience.
- You are proactive, you do not hesitate to take initiatives and you are ready to take up challenges.
- You are flexible, pragmatic and result-oriented.
- You have good interpersonal skills and are able to bridge the gap between business teams who use functional (legal) language and IT teams who communicate in technical terms.
- You can work independently, and you also enjoy teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- You have a good knowledge of French and English, Dutch is a big plus.
- You have knowledge of different development methodologies (waterfall or agile).
- Object-oriented development;
- Database modelling / SQL;
- HTML / XML;
- .NET & VB;
- MS Visual Studio;
- MS Access & MS Excel & VBA - development;
- MS Exchange;
- Unit testing.
Developer .Net Fullstack Senior - Your future package :
- A working environment that is intellectually challenging and values initiative and focused on innovation and digitalisation.
- Opportunities to interact in a multidisciplinary environment in collaboration with other divisions of the bank.
- Opportunities for evolution, both within your division and at the level of the entire company.
- A stable working environment with a good work-life balance.
- The possibility of opting for a home-based working status (great homeworking opportunity).
- An attractive salary of up to 65K€ depending on your profile.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, smartphone, laptop.
- Eco vouchers, net expenses.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not wait any longer to send me your CV to: email@example.com or call me directly on 02 588 16 36