DEVELOPER .NET FULLSTACK JUNIOR & SENIOR - EASY ACCESS LOCATION - CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Located next to Brussels-Central train station, this opportunity will allow you to have a perfect work-life balance as it is easily accessible by public transports.
This family business is the Belgian specialist in the insurance sector and it will offer you many opportunities of all kinds thanks to their numerous trainings which will enable you to reach the highest level in your field.
If you are looking for stability look no further as this company will provide you with the perfect professional stability that you may have been looking for several years.
The company is urgently seeking new developers due to the number of unique, innovative and challenging projects. Come and join a company at the cutting edge of technology and work on long-term projects that will add significant value to your profile and career.
Developer .Net Fullstack Junior & Senior - the job :
- Contribute to and validate the functional analysis and specifications of IT development requests.
- Carry out IT projects in accordance with the approved functional specifications and within the approved budget and schedule. Perform code reviews and monitor version management.
- Develop new programs or adapt existing programs in accordance with the applicable standards.
- Test new developments before submitting them to the key user for usability testing.
- Maintain and improve existing IT applications
- Handle all incoming requests related to the applications for which you are responsible.
- Fix bugs in the applications for which you are responsible.
- Analyse root causes of frequent problems and propose fundamental solutions
- Implement approved improvements.
- Define required availability levels and response times with business owners.
- Develop support procedures, with escalation to external parties if necessary.
- Assist users to improve the use of existing applications.
- Suggest improvements to existing applications to reduce their total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Report on the status and progress of assignments in a timely manner.
Developer .Net Fullstack Junior & Senior - your profile :
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science and several years of experience in a similar position.
- Minimum 2 years of experience for Junior
- Minimum 5 years for Senior
- .Net experienced in back-end development (C#, ASP.Net, XML).
- Database: MS SQL.
- You are fluent in French and English, Dutch is a plus.
- You have a good team spirit, you communicate with ease and share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- You are organised and rigorous, and have an excellent analytical mind.
- You are able to interact with business people (with key users and end users), analyse their needs and understand their processes.
Developer .Net Fullstack Junior & Senior - Your future package :
- An attractive salary of up to 65K€ depending on your profile.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, group insurance.
- 8€/day meal vouchers, eco vouchers, net expenses.
- Homeworking 2 to 3 days/week.
- Extensive training opportunities.
- Public transport expenses: train covered 100%, others 80%.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not wait any longer to send me your CV to: email@example.com or call me directly on 02 588 16 36