Our client is in Financial Services. This is a new headcount to the team. Our client is well known for good culture and low turnover in the market.
- Drive initiatives to discover, assess and report on new and existing risk matters
- Perform risk & control assessments on IT processes to articulate and explain the risk to management and propose mitigating controls to reduce the risk
- Assist in developing and driving compliance/governing framework for the ongoing compliance against the organizational information security policies, standards and procedures
- Min 5 years of Information Security work experience in Information Security Consultancy and IT Risk Management related role
- Experienced in performing security risk assessment and audit based on industry standards and framework in ISO 27000 series, NIST, COBIT etc.
* Professional certification in of CISSP, CEH, CISA, CRISC or CISM equivalent
* Certified in PMP, PRINCE2 is preferred
* University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technology-related