Database Team Manager
Role: Database Team Manager
Location: Dublin City Center / Hybrid
Salary: up to €75,000 + bonus & benefits
I am working exclusively with one of Ireland's largest and most recognisable organisations as they expand their Database team. They are looking for a Database Team Manager to lead a small team of DBAs, playing an integral role in building and maintaining the database estate, and developing the team.
- Experience with Oracle Databases, SQL Server and Azure SQL Databases
- Knowledge of CI/CD structures for deployment
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and PCI DSS
- Good technical knowledge of Oracle Cloud Control
- Understanding of Oracle Cloud and Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Performance related bonus
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Pension scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass/ Bike to work scheme
- Company Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance (4x base salary)
- Educational Support Scheme with ongoing coaching and support
Apply now, or get in contact with me directly via email (Kimberley . Hulme @ oliver james . com) or call 015719484.
You must be based in Ireland and have minimum Stamp 4 or EU passport/Irish Citizenship to be considered at this time.