Data Solution Architect | London Market Insurance
Oliver James are currently working with a leading insurance business looking to hire a Data Solution Architect to join their IT Architecture Function.
This is an opportunity to work with a technology and data focused Lloyd's insurer who's size demands agility and gives you the chance to help shape it's future!
You will be providing high quality architectural designs and solutions as well as ensuring architectural decisions are made cognizant of the risks and benefits to the organisation.
- Define the solution architecture for new and existing IT platforms to satisfy the requirements and enable the vision of the business, while adhering to enterprise architecture principles
- Leverage Architecture principles to implement emerging/existing technologies, frameworks, methodologies, process models and tools to be used across the portfolio of IT products and services.
- Ensure designs comply with the Enterprise Architecture road map and strategy.
- Lead project workshops to define and articulate solutions to the build teams and participate in the delivery through Agile and waterfall processes.
- Follow company procedures, controls and processes for the architecture, development, and testing lifecycle
- Peer reviewing documents and deliverables by other Solutions Architects
Key experience required
- Experience working in a Solution Architecture role
- Experience in Insurance domain.
- Experience working with SQL Server
- Experience with Avolution ABACUS modelling software
- Experience with Erwin data modelling software
- Evidenced experience with Archimate modelling
- Evidenced experience of cloud - IaaS, PaaS and SaaS technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure components - including but not limited to ADF, SQL MI, Storage,
- Knowledge and use to Microsoft Power Platform (Automate, Apps, BI)
- General knowledge of reporting platforms (SSIS, Cognos, Power BI)
If you are interested in more information please apply below.
You must be live and have the right to work in the UK to apply.