An independent law firm based in London, has undergone rapid growth over the last decade, with more than 25% revenue growth in the past five years. Based across both Asia and London, the work undertaken is complex, spanning Corporate, Innovation, Real Estate, Private and Dispute Resolution.
Specialising in digital transformation and innovation projects that involve legal complexity. The team includes consultants, software engineers and data scientists who work to deliver value and insights for their ambitious and innovative clients.
They are looking for a Data Scientist SME to join this expansion, holding experience of;
- Advising and delivering on advanced complex consulting projects (NLP, Machine Learning Solutions).
- Assessing technical feasibility of suggested approaches.
- Expectations to build upon high-quality research in the AI field/further solutions.
- Writing of custom scripts to meet client's needs.
- Processing and analysing large sets of data to discover trends and apply market-leading NLP and ML algorithms
- Amazon Web Services and other Cloud providers
- Docker (Desirable)
- Elasticsearch, Logstash and graph databases such as Neo4j and Raphtory is essential.
- Exp with Natural Language Processing solutions, Machine Learning solutions, SQL.
Please note this NOT an exhaustive list of responsibilities but simply the outline of the role. If this sounds of interest to you, please reply to this advert or you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.