- Understand business requirements and challenges to effectively come up with solutions from a data science perspective
- Develop statistical approaches and tools
- Build predictive models and analytic solutions using machine learning algorithms
- Propose and implement appropriate statistical and mathematical methodologies
- Manage complex and technical predictive analytics projects
- Experience in the insurance industry
- Min 3-5 years of experience in data science
- Experience in the full end to end data process, from data gathering to model development and the implementation of the model into deployment.
- Experience in data engineering and MLOps is preferred.
- Proficient in predictive analytics such as real world experience in model development, validation and testing
- Experience in statistical techniques such as generalized linear models, survival models, random forests, clustering and Bayesian approaches to data analysis
Registration No: R1877139
EA Licence No: 20C0336