The largest multinational insurance firm is looking for a (Senior) Data Scientist for the upcoming revolutionary project to take a leading part in developing and managing world class, robust, revenue generating, advanced analytics driven program for the Retirement Business.
- Lead the design of Business Value generating Advanced Analytics solution by leveraging Data Science / AI/ML Modeling techniques for Retirement Hong Kong
- Lead complex data mining and customer analytics projects from creation, evaluation, testing and continuously improving using machine learning, and other analytics techniques.
- Manage and develop advanced analytics models (e.g., Retention model; Upsell model; Segmentation model…etc)
- Strong ability to generate relevant, actionable insights based on iterative data analysis, translate data-driven output into business language, and to make appropriate recommendations to respective business stakeholders
- Innovate & find creative ways to drive the customer value creation and improve the effectiveness of marketing programs through leveraging internal data & external data, structured & unstructured data, and big data technologies.
- Provide expertise on analytics concepts for the broader advanced analytics group, and inspire the adoption of advanced analytics, data engineering and data science across the organization
- Master's Degree or an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (Business Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.).
- 8 years+ experience developing of probabilistic models, data mining, and machine learning algorithms, including real world experience of applying analytics models and techniques in the customer and marketing area.
- Expert in data analysis using Python, R, SQL and/or SAS and data visualization package such as PowerBI
- Hands-on experience of multivariate analysis, modeling, segmentation, and customer analytics using statistical techniques
- Strong business domain knowledge gained from the insurance, banking, investment management and/or consultancy industry.
This global firm is known for being the best in data and technology and aims to be a complete data centric organisation in the next 5 years with unlimited potential in ML and AI projects.
If you're passionate about AI, and want to work with a firm who has a rock solid vision for investing plenty in the technology by being the best in the field as well as really make an impact, this opportunity is for you.
In addition, this company has been known to provide one of the best total packages inclusive of health-care and other benefits.