My client is a leading Digital Insurer in Singapore, where they have strong technology & data-driven initiatives within the Insurance Industry in Singapore.
We are looking for a Data Risk Lead to join the team, where you will be leading a team, focusing on coming up with exciting Data Risk Initiatives at a Group level, as well as solving daily BAU challenges.
- Ensure compliance with the local regulations (e.g. PDPA, IMDA, MAS in Singapore and the relevant Group policies and standards (e.g. Data Risk Governance Framework and Data Management Policy).
- Support Data Protection Officer in handling any incident or data breaches and reporting to PDPC.
Prepare periodic risk reporting on operational & regulatory risks for senior management (monthly at Management Committee and quarterly for Risk Committee) and Board meetings
- 8+ years of experiences in years of Data Management advisory experience in areas of data governance, risk management, operational risk and control management.
- Knowledge of life and general insurance markets, including the environment and regulations
- Understanding of PDPA Advisory, Risk Management and Governance framework.
- Proficient in investigation and risk assessment of all data privacy breaches and data loss Incidents.