Data Protection Specialist - Automotive industry - Manchester £65K
Oliver James have partnered with a leading Automotive client based in Manchester. They are looking to recruit a Data Protection specialist who can take on the responsibility of consulting with the wider group in regards to all Data Protection issues.
Reporting into the Chief Information Security Officer this role is vital in protecting our clients, customers and colleagues by supporting the business to process data in line with upcoming legislation throughout the business. You will also assess Data Protection risks and ensure they are managed appropriately and the Register of Processing Activities is accurate.
The role of a Data Protection Specialist
- Provide practical guidance regarding data protection and privacy legislation to the business.
- Supports the Data Protection Officer in supporting compliance of the organisation
- Works with the business to plan and perform assurance reviews to identify risks in business areas and organisational processes.
- Provides independent collation, review and opinion of Data Protection risks for the business and their management.
The ideal Data Protection Specialist will possess:
- One or more relevant data protection qualifications
- Experience in conducting incident investigations and developing reports of findings
- Experienced in performing Assurance actives and audits
- Experience working with IT security standards, frameworks, and compliance-led initiatives.
Please apply now for immediate consideration: