Oliver James are mandated by their global consulting client to assist in the recruitment of Data Privacy & Protection talent for their growing practice.
The role pays between £55,000 - £75,000 depending on experience, and comes with a range of benefits including performance bonuses, flexible choices, strong pension and extras.
Typically the role will include:-
- Client and wider/internal stakeholder development and management
- Development of propositions in line with market needs and trends
- Support our presence and growth in targeted markets and developing thought leadership materials
- Developing Data Protection, Governance and Ethics related policies, procedures and wider tools for clients
- Provide subject matter expertise and insights on a variety of Data Protection, Governance and Ethics-related programs, initiatives
- Developing strategies to solve complex challenges and helping other team members develop these skills
- Training, coaching, and supervising others
Attractive candidates will tend to carry the below backgrounds:
- Professional services conducting orientation
- Strong people, programme and project management experience
- Strong problem-solving abilities, flexible, able to navigate transformational growth and ambiguity,
- Experience in gap/maturity assessments in Data Protection, Governance and/or Ethics and delivering report outputs
- A good understanding of technology, privacy and security issues affecting organisations across industries
- Up to date knowledge across the privacy landscape, data protection laws, specifically in the UK, EU and US, and the ability to provide clear, precise and practical summaries.
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written is essential
- Team-focused with a passion for learning, excellence and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate respect and integrity in working with others at all levels of the business
- Certification desired but not essential (CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPP/A, CIPM, CIPT, DAMA, and Data Governance, Ethics or AI related)