Oliver James is partnering with one of the largest multinational insurance firm who is kickstarting its data transformation journey for a massive project for the next 5 years. Their vision is to become a data driven organization with hiring over 50 data professionals from across the globe. Henceforth, they are looking to onboard a Data Platform Lead to help guide their journey to become the pioneers in data.
Characteristics & Requirements
- Design and develop data models and database structures in building the data platform
- Very Hands on Data Engineering skillset involving ETL, ETL workflow design
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Lead a team of 5+ ETL developers onshore and offshore
- CDC (Change Data Capture) or Hadoop is an advantage
- AWS Glue/AWS with Insurance background (preferred) or Financial Services
Why should you consider this opportunity
- Huge budget assigned and heavy leadership focus for 2024-2030 with a lot of data initiatives
- New team is forming with over 50+ data professionals from all backgrounds
- A lot of long term and short-term goals to achieve in data: this platform is going to be the heart of the firm
- Immediate tactical goals to justify strategy
- The firm is committed to become a data driven organization
- Working with a high performing, data driven team young team who is passionate about data
This firm is one of the most reputable businesses across the globe and have the most attractive packages, health benefits as well as bonus structures assigned. If you are a Data Engineer/Data Engineering lead who want to step foot in the data architecture path - this opportunity is for you. Please forward your updated CV to be considered.