We are looking for a Data Operations Manager to join a rapidly expanding and reputable organisation.
You would be responsible for the management of the investment & market data activities that are needed to support the business. This is a broad role covers Data Governance, Data Management, Data Vendor Management, Industry best Practice and Investment Operations
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven data management experience using enterprise data solutions (Matrix, Cadis, Eagle etc), including the design & implementation of effective processes & quality controls
- Experience working in a multi-asset owner or investment fund, including managing the data & operational requirements of a broad range of asset classes
- Experience overseeing & working with multiple service providers, including data platform vendors.
- Ability to communicate, build & maintain relationships at all levels within the investment division
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools (PowerBI) and familiarity with modern database & technologies such as SQL
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation where you will have full autonomy to help this function grow and move forward!
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!