Oliver James is looking for a Data Modelling Expert for different roles, with strong capabilities.
We introduce talented people to great organizations so that both may grow and benefit from each other's experiences, helping to fulfil their potential. As such, you can come to expect a consistently high level of service and delivery, placing up to C-suite talent in permanent and contract positions, as well as project-based consultancy and temp solutions worldwide from our 12 global locations.
We are looking for a Data Modelling Expert for Manufacturing who will be responsible for designing and implementing effective data models for our business. The successful candidate will be able to work closely with development teams, analysts, and manufacturing stakeholders to understand data needs, design data models that meet those needs, and ensure data quality.
- Design, implement, and maintain data models for manufacturing using data modelling tools such as ERwin, PowerDesigner, or Visio.
- Work closely with development teams, analysts, and manufacturing stakeholders to understand data needs and design data models that meet those needs.
- Ensure data quality by conducting quality testing, data auditing, and identifying data errors.
- Collaborate with development teams to integrate data models into manufacturing applications.
- Participate in digital transformation projects by providing guidance on database design.
- Provide technical support to end-users to resolve data-related issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science or related field.
- 4 years of work experience in data modelling.
- Work experience in the manufacturing, Supply Chain or pharmaceuticals industry.
- Strong data modelling and database design skills.
- In-depth knowledge of data modelling tools such as ERwin, PowerDesigner, Visio, Data vault or with BI tools such like SAP BI or PowerBi
- Proficiency in English with a bonus for proficiency in French.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and find practical solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.