We are looking for an experienced Data Modeller who is looking to take that next step in their career! You'd be joining a reputable and rapidly expanding Financial Services Group that are currently going through a large transformation towards the cloud!
As part of this programme of work, their Data, Analytics & Engineering function is also going through significant growth as they transition towards Azure.
You'd be working closely with stakeholders across the business to understand need & translate into data models, source to target mappings, solution blueprints etc. Working across business domains, architecture & Data Engineering teams to help build, optimise & maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models to support new & existing change.
Skills & Experience:
- Working experience of developing & maintaining conceptual, logical and physical data models for cloud and on-premise data solutions
- Experienced in creating data mapping documents to support flow of data
- Ability to establish the full end to end data flows for data solutions
- Ability to translate data model concepts into forms that are understandable for senior stakeholders and the wider function
- Experience working within a cloud and data engineering focused environment
- Experience working on Data Lake, Warehouse and Reporting solutions (Synapse, Databricks exposure is beneficial)
- Hands on experience working with Data Modelling tools such as ERwin
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take a step up into a role where they will have full ownership and autonomy moving forwards.
This organisation promotes learning & progression so will actively support your career moving forwards!
Fully remote, you just need to be willing to go to the Manchester office occasionally when needed
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!