Data Management - Data Governance - Asset Management - Data Manager - Data Quality- Data Strategy - Asset Manager - Investment Manager
I am currently working with an Asset Manager client who is looking for a Senior Data Manager (Data Gov) to join their team.
This position involves having some direct reports.
You will be responsible for our client's Data Governance Team, where you will drive the evolution of an existing function, engaging more on the technical side of data management along with the build-out of our client's market data management function.
- Asset Management/Investment Manager/Fund Management/Hedge Fund experience is necessary!
- Strong knowledge of data governance, including data domains, ownership, and data quality
- Experience with market data management
- Experience of leading a team and guiding and developing team members.
- Proven experience with and knowledge of instrument static data mastering
- Prior experience negotiating market data contracts and Aladdin data management - desired, not required.
Our client has a very generous benefit package and there's lots of opportunity for career growth.
For more details, please apply using the details below.