Oliver James is looking for a Data Governance Architect for different roles, with strong capabilities.
We introduce talented people to great organizations so that both may grow and benefit from each other's experiences, helping to fulfil their potential. As such, you can come to expect a consistently high level of service and delivery, placing up to C-suite talent in permanent and contract positions, as well as project-based consultancy and temp solutions worldwide from our 12 global locations.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will promote the culture of data modelling and data governance throughout the organization.
You will develop and maintain data model guidelines for the whole organization.
- You will support data architects by making their data models, API's line with EDM and GDPR expectations.
- You will support monitoring the progress and quality of the data modelling practice and its usage.
- Closely collaborate with business and marketing team to raise the quality and worth of essential data assets.
You have at least a Bachelor in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics, mathematics or engineering.
Skills and competences:
- At least 3 years of experience in data governance,
- Great knowledge in Data modelling with several languages (UML, ERD, DAX, ...)
- Experience with API design.
- Knowledge about European GDPR.
- Knowledge in Data Architecture.
- You have a Fluent Level in French/Dutch and have great skills in English.
- You have business & problem-solving mindset.
- You are a team player with a proactive attitude.
Hybrid : 2 days at Office