Data Engineer | Fixed Income + Equities | London
My client is an Asset Management firm based in the City of London and they are on the market looking for a Data Engineer to join their Data Engineering team in and help build a Data Platform as part of a wider technology Implementation.
The data engineering team is part of systematic technology group responsible to design, implement and evolve systems required to enable the quantitative investment process.
- Maintain Software Engineering good practices.
- Design, implement and evolve data platform including pipeline, repository, data warehouse and data access APIs.
- Automate and support the Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes from various market data vendors and internal operational data stores.
- Experience using Python
- Emphasis in good engineering practices, design, testing and strategic solutions
- Knowledge of financial data (security master, tick & bars pricing data, etc.), a plus with experience in Bloomberg, Refinitiv.
- Broad knowledge & experience of database concepts with proficiency in SQL and stored procedures. Knowledge of noSQL databases and big data technologies
- Experience working with cloud or on prem technologies and data infrastructure
If this is of interest, please respond directly to this advert or alternatively email your CV directly to Rhys.Scott-Samuel@oliverjames.com