We are currently hiring for an AWS/Snowflake mid-level engineer to join a small consultancy remotely. This is a full-time opportunity on a permanent basis, starting salary depends upon relevant experience but the organization have a supporting package including bonus and benefits.
The business focuses on providing data related solutions to educational faculty and institutions. The position represents a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an organization that is small enough that they have a great family-feel culture and the individual will have meaningful input to the areas in which they are working, but impactful enough to have built a notable reputation in the market with strong opportunity for progression.
The successful individual will be a bridge between technical and non-technical teams. You'll be client-facing, providing solutions to optimize data management as well as designing and implementing ETL to scale data ingestion. The team is big on curiosity, challenging the status quo, and passionate solution seekers.
If you like being creative, making an impact and thinking outside the box, this is your team!
Core responsibilities include
- Building an ETL platform using written APIs
- Collaborating with teams and clients to implement data strategy
- Bridging the gap between technical and non-technical teams
- Taking a proactive approach and identifying opportunities for process improvement
Required experience (must meet all to be considered)
- Minimum 2 years experience working with AWS
- Minimum 1 year experience working with Snowflake
- Familiarity of APIs, networks and internet protocols
Desirable experience (not required but would be a benefit)
- Matillion experience for ETL
If you are interested in hearing about full specifics of the opportunity please respond to this email and enclose a copy of your most recent resume.