Data Engineer | Basel | Hybrid | CHF 130k
I'm currently working with a client in the healthcare sector, who's looking to fill a Data Engineer vacancy, based in Basel. The client in question is a Swiss based, market leading digital healthcare company with a huge focus on technology and data-driven solutions for patients and businesses. They have had 20+ years success within Switzerland and Germany, and are looking to expand into the wider European and Global healthcare market.
This client offers a very exciting role in a project to build up their new Company Application and Data-Driven Analytics Platform, with cutting-edge technology across various areas of Data Engineering, BI, DWH-ing and Machine Learning.
Role - Mid-Senior Data Engineer
Location - Basel
Hybrid/Flexible Working Structure
Salary - up to CHF130k
- Experience with app and web analytics tools.
- Experience with data visualisation (Tableau, Power BI) and ETL/ELT (AWS glue, Apache Airflow, Perfect) tools.
- Good knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience with data modelling and machine learning
- Experience with Python/R and SQL
- German and English speaking
- Central point of contact with the company's stakeholders.
- Ownership of the Data Lake domain - automation of data analysis pipelines
- Working closely with digital analysts to maintain and enhance the data pipelines
- Translating complex data into easily understandable information
- Acting as an internal consultant for any data science and statistics related questions
- Working closely and collaborating in the cross-functional team
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity or other that are currently on the market, send me a message on LinkedIn or Email: email@example.com