Data Business Analyst | PowerBI / SQL | London Market Insurer
Oliver James are partnered with a global organisation looking to hire a Data business analyst on a permanent basis.
The technical business analyst position will be based in the Digital Technology Services Team and will be responsible for understanding and documenting the technical requirements of the International Operations to support the successful delivery of an annual change and run programme. The business are looking for someone collaborative who can work closely with the Quality Assurance and Development teams to ensure delivery according to requirements within the timelines agreed with the business functions.
- Location: London / Remote working
- Permanent hire
- Competitive annual salary
- Bonus and benefits
- Experience working as a Technical Analyst
- Experience delivering IT change
- Exposure to Data Warehousing, ETL and Reporting
Skill set required:
- Familiar with visual models including: conceptual models; process flow diagrams, state change diagrams, user case diagrams
- Experience using PowerBI
- SQL skills - good understanding of RDMS, Microsoft SQL Server - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Very good verbal and communication skills
To apply you must have the right to work and currently live in the United Kingdom as the client unfortunately cannot sponsor candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to progress their career - develop technical skills and industry knowledge. This business will stand out on any CV!