We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data & Analytics Analyst to join a leading financial services organisation.
This role sits within a new function solely dedicated to sustainability and pushing this out across the group. The group operates across multiple geographies and understands its responsibility in investing & operating in a sustainable manner
This is a rare opportunity to be in a rewarding and developing role where you'll focus on a critical are which impacts everyone!
You'll be a passionate and dedicated individual who is keen to develop their technical & commercial understanding of the organisation within a complex industry. You'll work closely with a range of core internal & external stakeholders to delivery vital insights that will shape the strategy and delivery moving forwards
Skills & Experience
- Experience working as a Data or Insights Analyst within the Asset Management or Investment space (internal or consultancy)
- Knowledge / experience with ESG data is desired but not essential
- Strong experience understanding of data analytics, influencing stakeholders & decisions with those insights
- A detailed understanding of the forms & mechanisms of investing
- Excellent stakeholders skills, managing those relationships within a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines, adapting to changing requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a role where you will have a key impact on the company moving forwards. Joining earlier into the programme of work means you have a lot of autonomy to shape your role!
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!