Data Analyst - Insights / Analytics
We have an exciting new role for a Data Analyst that is looking to develop and progress their career within a technology led organisation! In this position you'll act as an Analyst to use data to develop and drive forwards a customer focused strategy!
Combining 'big data' with various tools and sources, this role is key in supporting the continued growth of the organisation where you will have a direct impact on the ongoing, organic growth of their customer base!
Skills & Experience:
- Foundation within a Data Analytics focused role
- Excellent Excel / reporting skills
- Strong communication skills is key, ability to build relationships with stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with a strong attitude and passion towards learning!
Desired skills or knowledge:
- Experience or knowledge on SQL
- Experience using Power BI or equivalent
- Knowledge on predictive analytics tools
This organisation has two different BI teams as well as a separate analytics team so there is a lot of scope to progress within a supporting and like minded environment!
This will be a hybrid office / home environment and therefore you must be a commutable distance from their offices in Manchester
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details !