We have a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business just outside of Coventry.
This company are currently going through a large data transformation towards the cloud, including the build of a new data warehouse!
This role will work collaboratively with business function to provide expert knowledge to colleagues & stakeholders, delivering high quality and innovating insights using a range of technologies, tools & techniques.
- Support the MI & Data centre of excellence, delivering effective MI solutions by ensuring requirements are fully explored and understood
- Document, verify and manage MI requirements through the delivery life cycle - challenging where appropriate
- Undertake data analysis in order to evaluate availability & quality of data - producing data models
- Support the development and maintenance of models using Visual Basic, AWS and Data Science tools
We are looking for a confident Data Analyst that has experience communicating with Stakeholders and the wider business. You will have an enthusiasm and drive towards learning as we are flexible on what technical experience you currently have
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Data Analysis using a range of sources
- Familiar with communicating with Stakeholders to understand requirements
- Good SQL know
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools (PowerBI, Cognos, QlikSense, Tableau etc)
- Knowledge on data modelling and data warehouse methodologies
- Experience working in a data science driven environment
This company actively encourages learning & development and operate a collaborative environment
Operating a flexible home / office approach, we need someone who is a commutable distance from the offices for 1-2 days a week
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!