We are looking for a Data Analyst to join an award-winning technology first business working on an exciting business wide project, that will comprehensively change the way in which the business visualises workloads moving forwards.
You will be supporting the organisation on the build out of Insights & Dashboards initially with scope for further projects moving forwards and large scale internal exciting transformations.
This role will allow you to be a servant leader, working with senior leadership teams and other stakeholders across the business, focusing on the provision of reporting, insights, and analysis on value being delivered across the change portfolio.
- Strong analytical skills including experience of turning data into insights.
- Support the business in the articulation of business outcomes by collating data and analysing the data across all elements of the change delivery 'system'.
- Define and iterate the value enablement insights capability, ensuring reporting is accurate and at the highest standard.
- Experience in application of the fundamental principles of value delivery, creating flow and defining and delivering quality outcomes.
- Perform in-depth quantitative analysis of business data to derive meaningful solutions and conclusions, that lead to actionable recommendations for Insights.
- Appreciation of Lean / Agile principles and methods.
- Experience of building relationships with and managing senior stakeholders.
For this role you must have experience working in a PMO Function.
This is a collaborative team driven environment that actively encourages flexibility, learning & development.
With a hybrid working pattern, you will need to be within a commutable distance from Manchester for occasional catch-ups and meetings.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!