Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst | Zurich (Hybrid) | Salary DoE + Bonus/Benefits
We are seeking a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join one of our excellent clients based in Zurich. You will be working for one of the country's best financial institutes and as a CTI Analyst in the business you will analyse current cyber threat intelligence information to improve the businesses security and identify threats. You will also actively participate in threat hunting and cooperate with fellow teams such as CSIRT and other security units.
- Analyse current cyber-attacks and threats (TTPs, IOCs)
- Track the global cyber threat landscape
- Identify threats for the wider financial sector and the business
- Provide recommendations for improving the defense mechanism
- Further develop the businesses Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Actively participate in threat hunting
- Cooperate with the CSIRT and other security units
- Completed computer science apprenticeship or university degree in computer science
- Several years of professional experience in the IT security sector
- Further training in the areas of threat intelligence or IT security is an advantage
- Strong analytical thinking, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and good English (company language is German)
- Willingness to be on call
This business offers a competitive salary, a dynamic team, and the opportunity to work on cutting-edge security challenges in the financial services industry.
If you are passionate about cyber security and want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, apply now or contact email@example.com for more details.