Our client is a renowned cyber security brand, specialised in providing cutting-edge solutions addressing cyber-security challenges. They strive to empower organisations by delivering robust and innovative security strategies.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide expert guidance and consultancy services on various cyber-security frameworks and technologies.
- Conduct assessments and audits to identify vulnerabilities and propose risk mitigation strategies.
- Design and implement security solutions for applications, cloud systems, networks, and user access management.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and best practices related to IT risk and security
- A deep-rooted and passion for cyber security; with interests, activities and achievements outside of workplace.
- Strong knowledge of best-practice cyber security frameworks and best practices.
- Familiarity with Operation Security principles and practices.
- Sound understanding of IT Risk & Compliance frameworks.