Cyber Security Analyst | Aviation Sector | Zurich | Competitive Salary
Introduction: Join one of Switzerland's most exciting businesses as a Cyber Security Analyst in the aviation sector. OliverJames is proud to support this innovative company based in Zurich, renowned for designing and producing cutting-edge fast jets, commercial planes, and private jets. Read on to discover more about this thrilling opportunity.
About the Company: Our client is revolutionising the aircraft manufacturing sector with state-of-the-art aircraft, constantly pushing the boundaries of aviation technology. From speed-breaking fast jets to luxurious private jets and reliable commercial planes, their products are globally recognised for innovation and excellence. As they expand their global presence, they seek a dedicated Security Analyst to protect and secure their aviation assets.
Cyber Security Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement robust security measures to safeguard processes, digital systems, and networks against evolving cyber threats.
- Conduct regular security assessments, vulnerability scans, and penetration tests to identify potential risks and vulnerabilities in the aviation infrastructure.
- Monitor and analyse security logs, events, and incidents to promptly detect and respond to security breaches.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and enforce sector-specific security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Stay up to date with the latest security trends, technologies, and industry best practices to drive continuous improvement in security posture.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on security-related matters to stakeholders at all levels.
- Participate in incident response activities, including investigations, root cause analysis, and remediation efforts within the aviation context.
Cyber Security Analyst Qualifications:
- Fluency in both German and English, as you will communicate with German-speaking colleagues and stakeholders.
- Proven experience as a Security Analyst.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity principles, technologies, and best practices.
- Familiarity with security frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST, or CIS.
- Hands-on experience with security tools and technologies, including SIEM, IDS/IPS, vulnerability scanners, and penetration testing tools.
- Ability to analyse complex security incidents within the business and conduct thorough investigations.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, with the ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or GIAC are highly desirable.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary package with performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunity to work in the dynamic and exciting aircraft manufacturing sector.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment that values your ideas.
- Professional development and training opportunities to enhance your skills.
- Flexible working hours and remote work options when appropriate.
- Attractive employee benefits, including health insurance and retirement plans.
- Convenient office location in Zurich, with excellent transportation links and nearby amenities.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to join an exciting business. Apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. Interview slots are available for suitable candidates.