Customer Support - Associate Specialist Role
I am keen to speak with individuals who want to take part of a huge implementation program for a well-known and one of the largest merchants in the world!
This role is set within a customer-facing environment, lead processing implementation projects of a technical and non-technical nature. This successful candidate will also deliver standard implementation activities ensuring the quality and reliability of these implementations.
- Providing end-to-end project execution throughout basic processing implementation projects.
- Driving basic customer processing implementation projects of electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
- Guiding customers through applicable enterprise processing rules, specification and documentation.
- Identifying appropriate processing implementation support documentation (contracts, agreements, forms etc…) to be provided by customers.
- Handling multiple basic customer processing implementation projects in parallel.
Title: Customer Support - Associate Specialist
Type: Initial 12 Months - permanency likely
Location: Dublin (hybrid model - once or twice on site per week)
Daily Rate: DOE
Skills required: Knowledge on payments process or full payment life-cycle
If this sounds like you please reach out for a confidential chat or apply directly!
Note: you most be eligible to work full time in Ireland to be considered