Customer Operations Team Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest and most prominent companies based in the Dublin Market.
This newly created position will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to join the Pension & Investment Administration team based in the Dublin Offices. The role will focus on developing the team through migration and handling all aspects of customer care, providing the successful candidate with a varied and exciting remit.
This is an amazing opportunity for a driven and motivated candidate to join a forward thinking and agile organization with a clearly defined progression route and exceptional company culture.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Effective management of the team through efficient use of all systems, procedures and resources.
- Ensuring that the team are set clear goals and that they align with the strategy of the business area and the wider organization.
- Management of breaches, complaints or ASCs logged.
- Pro-actively managing staff situations as they arise to achieve positive outcomes.
Some Key Requirements:
- QFA Qualified
- Minimum 2 years experience in Iservicing and pension/investment administration.
- Successful candidate must comply with the Central Bank of Ireland's Fitness and Probity Standards.
- Personable and ambitious candidate.