Oliver James is looking for multiple Credit Risk Big Data Consultants for a Dutch financial institution.
You will supply the Credit Risk Modelling teams with the right data sets to develop risk models. On one hand this involves technical aspects such as Python, SQL and SAS performing data quality analyses, assisting in resolving data quality issues and integrating data sets. On the other hand you'll be using your communicative skills to connect the business stakeholders with the modelling stakeholders. You also play an active role in the frequent team meetings where knowledge-sharing and transparency on progress are key.
The following qualifications are necessary:
- experienced in working with data related to credit risk models
- skilled in Python, SQL, and preferably SAS Enterprise Guide
- the ability to link data requirements with business processes and to challenge them
- affinity with resolving data quality issues
- knowledge of risk management in banking or financial institutions
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- good stakeholder management skills
If you feel like you match the job description above, please do get in touch!