Location: London / Edinburgh / Midlands (Hybrid - Flexible/Home Working)
Oliver James is currently working with a FTSE 100 business looking to recruit a Credit Modelling Actuary to bolster their actuarial function. This is an exciting opportunity for an Actuary looking to progress within a growing and expanding life insurer.
What are we looking for?
- You will be a qualified Actuary or nearly/newly qualified at minimum (IFoA or equivalent)
- Detailed knowledge of SII requirements and Internal Model methodologies
- A good understanding of insurance and investment risk, capital management and capital modelling
- Communication skills with great stakeholder management experience
- Development of new methodologies Major Model Changes for the Solvency II Balance Sheet and Internal Model and actuarial frameworks for Market Credit risk in support of the capital management strategy for the Life companies and Group.
- To monitor relevant emerging regulations and developments for credit risk
- Work with our partners across the business to lead on the development and implementation of capital methodologies
- Provide actuarial advice on credit risk to business partners
- To maintain regulatory, technical, business and professional knowledge including Solvency II regulations and professional actuarial standards, in an environment of fast moving regulatory change.
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity please share your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3861 9125 for more information.