Cost/Operations Finance Manager - 2 year FTC - Transportation
Exciting opportunity to join one of Ireland largest transportation brands on their finance business operation team as the Operations Finance Manager!
This role will focus on the cost management of the maintenance centres around the country.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, involving collaboration across different internal and external stakeholder, the successful candidate will also play a pivotal role in the introduction of electric vehicles and wider sustainability projects across the business.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation and analysis of multiple cost centres performance, variance and trend analysis to support business planning and decision making
- Focus on cost management across cost centre through meetings with key internal stakeholders
- Driving efficiency and improvements across processes
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA, 0-2 years PQE
- Previous experience in a planning, analytical, cost management role is a strong advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is essential
If this sounds like the role for you - apply at the link within!