We are currently looking for a Corporate Secretary to be a part of the wider Legal and Corporate Services team of 5.
You will be providing a range of company secretarial functions, to ensure that the company and its affiliates comply with all legal and regulatory requirements, as well as maintain the highest standards of corporate governance.
- Processing requests for the registration of new counter parties or the renewal of counter parties; screening for restricted, sanctioned and prohibited individuals and entities;
- Analysing information and documents submitted by counter parties from a legal, compliance and fraud prevention perspective;
- Responsible for all matters pertaining to company formation and dissolution, board resolutions, powers of attorney, approvals, corporate and regulatory filings, etc;
- Administration, maintenance and updating of all Singapore registered companies files in Diligent Entities database;
- Taking responsibility for the maintenance of CRMS and administration duties such as record maintenance
- Preferably ICSA qualification or holder of a recognised professional degree
- At least 8 years of corporate secretarial experience or background with focus on company law or corporate governance
- Strong time management and communication skills
If interested, please click "apply" above or contact JJ How via email@example.com for further confidential discussion