We are Oliver James, a global recruitment & consulting group that has been introducing talented people to great organisations since 2002. As a business, we are achieving year-on-year growth of 30%, operate across 30 countries and open an average of 3 international offices a year, with no signs of slowing down! We put this track record down to our adaptability, allowing us to consistently outperform the market in the face of change; providing sustainability and reliability to our clients and people.
Group Operations at Oliver James is an integral part of the group. Based in Manchester, we provide the infrastructure, the innovation, the transformation and the scalable capabilities which have allowed us to become a £220 million turnover business.
We have an incredibly clear view of where we want to go and by when, exactly like our people. It is based on these very principles that we have achieved awards such as the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and the Sunday Times International Track Recruiter100, to name a few.
We're growing faster than we expected, and while that's humbling it means that your career will develop quickly too, giving you the unique opportunity to say that you were "there at the beginning"!
We think we're building something pretty special here at Oliver James Global Operations:
- We empower our team members to think big and we are built for those who thrive on delivering results; providing you the opportunity to seek the extraordinary and become your best, no matter your role or expertise.
- We breed a culture of excellence and inclusivity, a team that people are proud to work for; a place where people can thrive and make a difference.
All of our business functions support Oliver James' wider goals and ambitions - to make a remarkable impact globally. So what's stopping you, come and join us.
The Contract Operations Manager will be part of the Management Team within the Contract Operations Function, playing a key role in driving the delivery of smart and compliant solutions to Contract Operations stakeholders and excellent commercially-focussed client service.
- Lead contact with regional Directors on escalations, client service management and monthly reporting.
- Ensuring excellent collaboration between Contract Operations and other Group Operations teams, proactively identifying and dealing with challenges and opportunities.
- Monitoring and reporting regional Coordinator KPIs and SLAs and ensuring excellent client service and expectation management.
- Ensuring best value and smart compliant solutions from suppliers.
- Acting as a lead stakeholder in the development of Middle Office digitisation initiatives, actively involved in shaping and driving the delivery and implementation of the new platform and process changes.
- Ensuring Contract on-boarding processes and rules of engagement are followed by the Coordinator team in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identification of process enhancements to ensure the achievement of smart and compliant Contract solutions.
- Managing and coaching the regional Coordinator team to deliver smart and compliant Contract on-boarding and continuing Contract care.
- Collaborating with other Managers within the Contract Operations function to ensure consistency of approach and continuous improvement within the function.
- Driving the application of the Contract Operations Charter across the regional Coordinator team.
- Ensuring efficient dealing with risk escalations, working alongside the Risk and Audit Manager to implement risk frameworks and management.
- Acting as a quality control escalation prior to issuance of contracts.
- Highlighting trends and identifying strategic solutions.
- Horizon scanning on legislative changes impacting region, working alongside the Risk and Audit Manager.
- Collaborating with the Legal team and external advisors on applicable rules and regulations.
At Oliver James, we ask a lot of our employees, we are a high-performing and fast-paced business, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary; check out our OJ Rewards Brochure.
Great Minds Don't Think Alike
That's why Oliver James reflects the incredible diversity of the people who work here. Oliver James is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all team members. If you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment with Oliver James please contact email@example.com.
We want you to love Oliver James
We don't believe in perfect matches; so even if this role doesn't grab your attention; we still want to hear from you. Come and find out more about Oliver James, our People, Our Culture, Our Values at https://workforus.oliverjames.com/