Currently recruiting for an Compliance Business Partner role at an exciting Debt Management firm based in Leeds. The role will see you working with all business functions, providing advise on compliance matters.
- First point of contact for compliance matters for all business areas.
- Monitoring and researching existing and emerging regulatory rule changes.
- Working in collaboration with each business functions to identify and mitigate regulatory and compliance.
- Provide a professional and pragmatic advisory service to business areas on regulatory and compliance matters.
- Consumer Credit experience (2/3 years plus) in a compliance environment.
- Financial Crime experience preferred.
- Horizon scanning experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate assertively with all levels of key stakeholders.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV