We are looking for an IT Supplier Manager to join a technology driven organisation that due to continued success, are now going through a large growth period.
This role will allow you to have ownership of the full buying and supplier process over a broad range of IT suppliers and projects!
- Identify, negotiate and deliver cost saving opportunity
- Manage & Develop supplier relationships
- Engage with stake holders internally & externally
- Track & manage supplier performance & targets
- Provide leadership to help improve efficiency and effectiveness across the business
- Help to improve the commercial's team processes & impact within the company
- Work with business functions to support in procurement of internally consumed services
- Manage the supplier dispute to an appropriate outcome
- Know infrastructure's capacity management road map & develop commercial strategy for this
We are open to seeing different levels of experience for this role as this company really promotes learning and development! This is a specific IT role with a big focus on the cloud, so you do need experience managing cloud or IT specific suppliers / vendors
This is a permanent position and you would be need to be able to commute to Manchester on a hybrid working basis.
Click apply or email Nicole.Neafcy@oliverjames.com for more details!