Oliver James is working with one of the globe's leading insurance company based in Hong Kong who are well-known for their strong business performance and forward thinking mindset in driving transformation. We are currently working with them for a Senior Project Manager who will be supporting the Head of Project Management in end-to-end delivery of different transformation projects.
We are currently hiring for a Senior Project Manager to join their data & analytics under Finance Department. This individual will be presenting the business side to work with IT department on Finance System/IFRS 17 project deliveries.
About the role:
- Coordinates, plans and executes projects assigned within the required time-limit, deliverables and expectations set by the Management following the project management framework.
- Project ramp-up support including business case, resourcing, stakeholder engagement.
- Works with key stakeholders in IT and business to plan tasks, milestones, timeline, budget, resourcing and implementation.
- Ensures key stakeholders are aligned with project objectives and execution and obtains project sign-offs and approvals when required.
- Manages and communicates project statuses to stakeholders, highlighting complex business issues and driving the execution of the project.
- At least 10 years of Project/Program management experience, preferably on large scale Finance IT projects. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT or Finance related discipline
- Good knowledge of Finance business processes with strong system or integration knowledge of various Finance system solutions
- PMP or equivalent certification preferred
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities with abilities to present in senior forums
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good influencing and communication skills.