Oliver James is currently partnered with a leading consulting company located in Zurich, Switzerland to recruit a Cloud Security Consultant.
In your role as a Cloud Security Consultant:
- You will provide guidance to clients regarding cloud security and digital workspaces along with your colleagues from the Cyber Security & Cloud Consulting.
- You will take on accountability for difficult consulting projects and handle security evaluations, security plans, and security concepts. You assess, design, or create the best possible target solution for our customers in collaboration with them.
- You will also assist in the safe implementation and optimisation of cloud services as a specialist and properly counsel clients on a variety of information security concerns for cloud applications.
- In addition to the project business, you assist by either helping to improve our cloud security services or by mentoring your peers.
- You have a strong IT affinity and a university degree in computer science, business informatics, electrical engineering, or physics.
- You bring a mix of cloud and cyber security abilities, as well as a strong desire to learn more in this field.
- You already understand how a common cloud provider works conceptually or practically, including how to apply the security portfolio.
- You have a contagious passion for the secure architecture of the digital Switzerland, especially in the cloud environment.
- If you own security or cloud certificates (such as CISSP, CCSP, CCSS, common AWS, Azure, or GCP certifications, etc.), that would be even better.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Are a Swiss or EU/EFTA citizen or otherwise hold pre-existing right to work in Switzerland.
Please apply directly or contact Oliver.Mather@oliverjames.ch