A top-tier consultancy is looking for cloud / security talent to join their HK team. Open to international candidates.
- Design and implementation of multi-cloud security architectures through assessing cloud adoption roadmap and deployment environment maturity
- Provide guidance on the choice and implementation of several cloud-based security solutions, such as Cloud Native Application Protection Platforms (CNAPP), permission management, identity and access management, data encryption, and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB).
- Create, install, and offer guidance on operationalizing CNAPP, various CASB solutions, and Microsoft Entra family products.
- Advise on development and implementation of security policies, standards, and procedures for various native cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- Provide guidance on the creation and use of security standards, policies, and practices for diverse native and hybrid cloud systems.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a closely related discipline.
- Good understanding of cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, Ali Cloud, Google Cloud Platform
- Hands on experience in cloud security OR cloud OR security tools and technologies (Either Cloud / Security works!)
- Bonus for 1st hand experience in cloud security architecture
- Open to international candidates who are open to relocate to Hong Kong
- Open to multiple levels: Senior Consultant, Assistant Manager, Manager, Senior Manager, Associate Director