5-7 Years Architecture Experience
4+ Years Cybersecurity Experience
Experience in AWS, Azure, or GCP Cloud Environments
Experience with Financial Institutions is a plus
My client, a global investment bank, is seeking a Cloud Security Architect and a Cloud Enterprise Security Architect to join its Security division. They are looking to bolster their team across the board as they continue to upscale. This is a high-profile opportunity to liaise with Security, Business & IT stakeholders and become a part of one of the most successful financial institutions in the world.
The successful Cloud Security Architect will:
- Provide architectural and best practices leadership related to the implementation of Cybersecurity controls in Cloud Security domain, particularly AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Have 5-7 years Architect experience and 4+ years Software Security Experience.
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies and methods in the space and develop comprehensive security strategies for the Cloud, Secure CI/CD pipelines, and other Security domains
- Proficiency in programming languages (Python preferred with 3-5 years experience)
- Have been delivering to, or working in, a security architecture team recently.
Investment Banking experience is desirable.
If you would like to learn more, please apply now.