Cloud Security Architecture & Engineering Director
GCP exposure highly desirable
My client, a global bank, is seeking a Director of Cloud Security to inherit, refresh & then build out a bleeding edge Cloud Security Engineering & Architecture function to accelerate Cloud Security posture on a global scale.
This role requires somebody who has utilized some of the industries' latest technologies and who has an innate interest in building long-term security strategies @ enterprise level.
Successful Cloud Security Directors will:
- Inherit a team of c.7 & be expected to baseline where the Group's Cloud Security Engineering currently sits before implementing a long-term strategy (including GCP and new toolsets) that raises the bar to beyond industry standard.
The successful Director of Cloud Security will likely:
- Come from a Financial Services or Fintech firm that is used to taking Cyber security seriously.
- Have managed / built Engineering / Architectural teams successfully.
- Be positively motivated to take that next step into a more autonomous role facing off to senior stakeholders.
- Have a demonstrable track-record implementing robust (& agile) Security controls as their organization migrates from on-prem to the Cloud.