Cloud Engineer - Frankfurt (Fully Remote)- Up to €80,000
Are you an experienced Cloud Engineer? Are you looking to join an ambitious start-up already working long-term exciting projects with big companies? Do you desire to work for a company that values upskilling and technical development? If so, read on!
As the Cloud Engineer, you will be making key contributions in projects focusing on implementing and developing Cloud infrastructure whilst maintaining security protocols. You will be involved in a variety of projects, including introduction and migration to the cloud environment.
The Cloud Engineer will be joining a Cloud Security consultancy who operate within various sectors including Healthcare, Automotive, Manufacturing, as well as governmental. As the Cloud Engineer, you would be involved in large scale Digital Transformations.
As the Cloud Engineer, you would need to have the following Skills/ Experience:
- Minimum of 2+ experience working with Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience as a cloud or DevOps Engineer.
- Good German Language skills (at least B2) as well as English
- Experience with IAC tools such as Terraform, ECS, CDK, or CloudWatch etc..
- Knowledge of Kubernetes containerisation.
As the Cloud Engineer, you will have the following Benefits:
- Competitive salary of up to €80,000
- Fully Remote position with flexibility on working hours
- Ability to own the Cloud Infrastructure
- CEO is hands-on with training where necessary
Does this opportunity sound of interest? Feel free to reach out to Abdallah Baker on firstname.lastname@example.org